The nine months of pregnancy are a critical phase of development. How will you parent during this time?
You are a brain shaper, a life shaper. Your role as a loving, powerful parent begins long before your baby’s first cry or smile. Frederick Wirth, MD
On a Babiesknow course we explore development in the womb; and how expectant parents can positively support their children during life’s most influential stage. This article reveals the important facts about life in the womb.
- Experiences now influence your baby’s development and gene expression, with an impact for life.
- Bonding in pregnancy has positive long term effects.
- Your emotions – as a mother – have an impact on your baby in pregnancy.
- Dad has an influence too.
- Raising your happiness and reducing stress is really positive for your baby.
- Now is your golden opportunity to have a positive influence.
Continue reading by downloading the article: Life Before Birth, or Parenting in Pregnancy